I am a big big fan of Autumn. And this is the first time I am living in NYC starting as a college student. So far I am enjoying it ! It is such a change from living in the suburbs of NJ.
NYC in the fall can be absolutely beautiful. And I am so grateful to be able to wake up every morning and experience it.
Some of my favorite Autumn quotes ….
“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.”
― George Eliot
“No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.”
― John Donne
“Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile.”
― William Cullen Bryant
Time Out Magazine has a list of things to do in the Fall in NYC which is so much fun! Theres 101 choices but some of my favorite are…
- Watch the leaves fall at Green-wood cemetery and New York Botanical Garden.
- March in the Village Halloween Parade
- Pay respects at the 9/11 memorial
- Go see an indie rock band at Webster Hall
- Visit the New York Philharmonic
- Hit up Spa Week!
- Go up to Queens County farm and find some pumpkins 🙂
- Get lost in central park
- Shop at Brooklyn Flea Market
I hope everyone is getting ready for Fall and had a wonderful summer!
xx Olivia Mullen