If any of you are interested in some new-agey awesome blog posts, quotes, stories and pictures, I highly recommend a website I visit from time to time called high existence. Its all about questioning life and certain beliefs, what truly is right from wrong. One post they had was about some questions one might not usually ask themselves. I found it very interesting and wanted to share some of it with all of you! Try asking yourself some!
- If you had the opportunity to get a large message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
- Have you done anything lately worth remembering?
- Which activities make you lose track of time?
- What is the difference between living and existing?
- When you are 90 years old, what will matter to you most?
- What do you believe stands about between you and complete happiness?
Let me know what you think! And I hope you are all having a beautiful Saturday morning!
P.s. heres the original link :p